Updated : November, 2016
Thank you for Playing Blackjack Bailey. Blackjack Bailey is a cross collaberation between developers: iCandy Games and Hologram Software. Your privacy is important to us.
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
If you have any privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us.
Information Collection and Use
The developer collaberative collects information as described below. The goals in collecting this information may include: providing services to you, improve our service, contacting you, conducting research and analyzing analytics reports for internal use.
Blackjackbailey.com as well as iCandyGames.com utilizes the google Analytics tool in order to analyse information pertaining to the visitors on our sites. The data we receive from Google Analytics does not allow us to identify you personally. There is no personal information gathered from this that would tie it to directly to you. It's an aggregate system that tells us things like what what countries are our visitors from, what time they visit, how long they visit, what browser they are using, etc. You can read more about google analytics here.
When you use Blackjack Bailey on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), the version of your operating system ("OS"), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol ("IP") address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends.
We may collect your location based information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application and so you may interact with other users of the game. We will not share this information with any third party without your permission. If you no longer wish to allow us to track or use this information, you may turn it off at the device level. Please note, the application may not work properly if we are unable to tell where you are coming from (Country specific).
Sign in services
You may be able to log into our games that request it, using a site sign-in services ("SN Service") such as Facebook Connect, Apple's Game Center, or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name, email address, and resume to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We may collect and record information through the SN Service in accordance with the policies and terms of that SN Service. The information we collect when you connect your user account to an SN Service may include: (1) your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) gender, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) profile picture or its URL, and (8) the SN Service user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to Blackjack Bailey.
If you want us to delete the data we receive from Facebook, Game Center or Google+ about you, please contact us.
with your request.
We may collect your email address when you contact our customer service group and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience with Blackjack Bailey and notify you about company news and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile platform applications to send you game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
We and our marketing and outsourcing partners, affiliates, or analytics service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts, and tags to identify a user's computer/device and to "remember" things about your visit or play session, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our Services, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the service.
We may feature advertisements served by third parties that deliver cookies to your computer/device so the content you access and advertisements you see can be tracked. Since the third party advertising companies associate your computer/device with a number, they will be able to recognize your computer/device each time they send you an advertisement. These advertisers may use information about your visits to our Service and third party sites and applications in order to measure advertisement performance and to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. This Policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for the data collection practices of these third party advertisers.
Third party analytics
Please refer to our list of third party services and partners at the bottom of this page.
We may feature advertising within Blackjack Bailey. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you. Please refer to our list of partners and third party services at the bottom of this page.
In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
How we use information
We use information collected through our service for purposes described in this policy or disclosed to you in connection with our service. For example, we may use your information to:
- Create game accounts and allow ease of login through social media widgets
- Identify and suggest connections with other players
- Collect and analyze data to improve the game experience
- Collect and analyze data to improve our marketing efforts
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service
- Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by tThe developer collaberative and our selected partners
- Enable you to communicate with other users and
link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
Disclosure of your information
The developer collaberative does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from third parties, please contact that third party directly.
- The developer collaberative may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services include analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Blackjack Bailey.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- The developer collaberative may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
The developer collaberative takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third party service providers